Translate

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Making Wizard Coins

Yesterday I was looking into my book of Wizardcraft and there's this page in it which says "Wizard Coins". Basically Wizard Coins are made of clay and you can put special magical signs on the coins and paint them and I was thinking maybe me and some of my friends can make other wizard things and dress up as wizards and we could sell some of the things like dragon's blood and magic carpets because there are many insructions for things like that in my book.

You can make these coins in any shape you want but in Harry Potter their wizard coins were just like normal coins with names like sickles, Knuts and Galleons. The coins that I made I did by rolling some clay out like whne youa re making cookines and then I cut the coins out using a bottle top. I also cut out some coins that were square by using a knife. The best part is decorating and deciding what patterns to make on them. Sometimes I make ridges on their sides.

Me and my sister made quite a lot of coins. Today when they will be properly dry we are going to paint them. Maybe we will use runic letters to write on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment