I recently have been reading riddles so here are some, and somethings about them:
- 'What goes round and round the wood but never goes in it?'
- 'It stands on one leg with its heart in its head, what is it?'
- 'What are you able to keep after giving it to someone else?'
- 'I have a little house I live in it alone. It has no doors or windows and to go out I must break the wall.'
- 'Why was six afraid of seven.'
- 'What do sea monsters eat?'
- 'What do you call a fish without an eye?'
- 'What has four legs in the morning, two at noon and three in the afternoon?'
- 'It is in a rock but not in a stone, it is in marrow but not in a bone. It is in a bolster but not in a bed, it is not living, nor is it dead. What is it?
3. 'Your word.'
5. 'Because seven eight nine.'
6. 'Fish & ships'
7. 'A fsh'
8. 'Man/human who crawl on hands and knees when babies, legs when adults, and when old with walking sticks.'
9. The letter 'R'.